portraits // caitlin. springboro, ohio | dayton ohio portrait photography

we've known each other since our mothers were in MOPS.  a decade and a half ago.  we were like, five.  she didn't talk.  i thought she hated me.  which she probably did.  she only had one friend back then. (homeschoolers.)

 you wouldn't believe it now if you knew her, but caitlin used to be the most timid person on the entire face of the earth.  as in, i'm-going-to-break-out-in-tears-if-you-look-at-me kind of timid. or, she-will-never-have-a-social-life kind of timid.

boy oh boy she's not like that now.  she's gone to israel for a month to dance with an international team of dancers for the feast of tabernacles.  she's danced with the gem city ballet.  she has a job answering emails and phone calls all day with people she doesn't know. (what a thought!)  she rocks any type of outfit like none other.  including the pixie cut.  she's not afraid of anything.  except needles.

she's awesome, short, sweet, and adorable in a fierce way.  and i totally vote she should be picked up by a modeling agency (a petite one of course).  if she does, i claim that i had first dibs on taking her picture.

here's my friend caitlin :) 

5 thoughts on “portraits // caitlin. springboro, ohio | dayton ohio portrait photography

  1. oh, wow, sarah. these are BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! These are some of your very best yet. You're getting way too amazing for your own good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, there are really swell pictures. I think I counted at least 5 outstanding portraits that I am going to reference in the future for inspiration.

    Now, and I apologise for this in advance, I would like to ask you what lens and camera you used for this session. It is not that I'm a gearhead who sees a photographer as the sum of his gear (far from it), but I am in the midst of changing camera systems and I'm loooking for some particular traits. From what I can tell, maybe a 5D and 50 1.4?

    Thanks in advance and keep up the good work. Imma follow you closely. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so stunning! And all of these portraits are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete